(SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a webpage in search engines via the natural or up-paid (organic or algorithmic) search results. Other forms of search engine marketing (SEM) target paid listings. In general, the earlier (or higher on the page, and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine.
|SEO Learning Books|
|756 The Ultimate SEO Book|
|Urdu SEO Learning|
|SEO Made Easy|
|Ultimate Joomla SEO Book|
A very simple SEO Plan (Sample) would cover the following: -
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION AND POSITIONING
WEB SITE ANALYSIS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Page Rank 00
Alexa Traffic Rank 000000000
The web page can be polluted with more Search Engine optimized content specifically related to its category, containing the right keyword density, Spider–Food (SE-friendly content writing); Extensive keyword-rich content will need to be added (more specifications of the computer equipment, functionality, audio, graphics card particulars) to page to improve rankings. Search Engine friendly, keyword rich content in line with
Your keyword selection is good because the recommendation about keyword selection is to use two or three-word phrases instead of single words. You have already done this job. It is also recommended to use combination keywords that are distantly related, common misspelled related terms, service region specific keywords and long variation of keywords.
Use of keywords in the header so that the web crawler can easily crawl the page and it could be listed in the search engine.
Use of HTML Tags
Use of Header H1, H2, H3, tags for the keywords on page.
Targeted Keyword should occur 3-4 times in the body. Use
tag for images with the keywords, description.
Web site directory structure
All the pages of website should be close to the root directory as possible, as the engines give more weight to the pages close to the root directory.
www.sample.com/page1.htm as opposed to www.sample.com/directory/page1.htm.
Off-page Promotion (for Improved Ranking)
Posting on blogs with right density of keywords.
Submission to the web directories.
Forum profile creation to get the “Signature” links using the specific keywords.
Posting link on blogs which allows short comments and link posting.
1. Any folder should not have more than 30 files in it
2. All images should be in a folder called images
3. Page should be named after the top keyword, which is being targeted for that page.
4. Targeted keyword should occur 3-4 times in the body, in alt, one image to be renamed after that keyword, with same keyword in alt tag
5. Keeping the header clean so that keywords can be found as early as possible in the body
6. Use of unique title tag (8-10 words), Meta description (less than 200 characters),
Meta keywords (make sure you do include spaces between each keyword) for each page.
7. The only
META tags that you MUST have are the "description" and "keyword" tags
8. Use of sitemap is important, and should be linked from each page of the site
9. Use of robots.txt file
10. Remember that each search engine has a different ranking algorithm. This means that one may consider a particular factor to be important whereas another search engine may consider the same factor of no importance of whatsoever